Thread Repair Kits: Unique/Special Thread Sizes
Jay-Cee Sales & Rivet offers Recoil thread repair kits for applications that require unique or specialty thread sizes. If you need to add, repair, or reinforce threads in non-standard sizes, we have you covered, with a wide range of options available. All thread repair kits include multiple threaded inserts (helical inserts) and an easy-to-use installation tool.
Order unique/specialty threaded insert kits today, request a quote, or contact Jay-Cee Sales & Rivet for more information.
- and more
Features & Benefits of Recoil Thread Repair Kits
- Create stronger and more reliable threads
- Can be used to repair any damaged thread
- Easy to use—tool included for fast installation
- Designed for use in material such as alloys, steel, magnesium, plastic, etc.
- Simplifies changeover from different thread forms
- Meets all current military and aviation specifications
- Interchangeable with other brands of helically wound inserts
- Wide temperature range of up to 800°F (430°C)
- Durable carrying case for easy storage and carriage
- Multilingual instructions included
- All kits include helical inserts and installation tool
- Recoil is a ISO 9001 registered manufacturer