Thread Repair Kits: Single Thread Size
Jay-Cee Sales & Rivet offers threaded insert kits from Recoil. Recoil thread repair kits contain everything you need to complete thread repair projects: five (5) or ten (10) helical inserts in a single thread size, a tap, and an installation tool. Recoil's innovative and cost effective threaded inserts are used in countless industries and applications throughout the world.
Follow the links below to find the thread repair kit you need, or use the filters at right to narrow your search. See individual product listings for additional information and specifications. Order today, request a quote, or contact Jay-Cee Sales & Rivet to learn more.
We also offer thread repair kits that include inserts in multiple thread sizes and in unique/specialty thread sizes.
Each kit contains a Tap, Insert Tool and Inserts (helicals).
Read more about thread repair kits below!
Features & Benefits of Recoil Thread Repair Kits
- Create stronger and more efficient threads
- Simplifies changeover from different thread forms
- Easy to use, with fast installation
- Designed for use in material such as alloys, steel, magnesium, plastic, etc.
- Interchangeable with other brands of helically wound inserts
- Meets all current military and aviation specifications
- Wide temperature range of up to 800°F (430°C)
- All thread repair kits include inserts, tap, and installation tool
- Multilingual instructions included.
- Sleek, durable case for easy storage and carriage.
- Recoil is an ISO 9001 registered manufacturer